Share This On:
(SNO) — A search is underway for a 87-year-old male resident of Bocage, Castries.
A relative, speaking on condition of anonymity, told St. Lucia News Online that Ignatius Eugene, also known as Mr. Son, was last seen at 1 a.m. on Sunday, at his residence.
He was last seen wearing a blue and white striped top and army-green pants, the relative said.
The relative also revealed that Ignatius suffers from dementia.
Dementian, according to Wikipedia, is a “broad category of brain diseases that cause a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember that is great enough to affect a person’s daily functioning”.
Anyone with information are asked to call 716-2809 or 725-4726, or the nearest police station.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff