Share This On:
(SNO) — A search is underway for a 87-year-old male resident of Bocage, Castries.
A relative, speaking on condition of anonymity, told St. Lucia News Online that Ignatius Eugene, also known as Mr. Son, was last seen at 1 a.m. on Sunday, at his residence.
He was last seen wearing a blue and white striped top and army-green pants, the relative said.
The relative also revealed that Ignatius suffers from dementia.
Dementian, according to Wikipedia, is a “broad category of brain diseases that cause a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember that is great enough to affect a person’s daily functioning”.
Anyone with information are asked to call 716-2809 or 725-4726, or the nearest police station.
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM