Share This On:
A 65-year-old resident of Boguis was wounded in Castries over the weekend, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as Francillia Moise.
The incident took place around 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 9.
Moise sustained a laceration to the forehead, inflicted by a known individual with an unknown object.
She was picked up on Chisel Street by ambulance personnel and transported to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The circumstances surrounding the wounding is unclear.
- BREAKING: Borders open June 4; visitors must present negative test, undergo quarantine
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’