Share This On:
6:00 AM WEATHER REPORT
DATE: 20TH AUGUST, 2018
FORECASTER: EMMANUEL DESCARTES
PRESENT WEATHER AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS PARTLY CLOUDY.
PRESENT WEATHER AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT IS PARTLY CLOUDY.
PRESENT TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS 28 C OR 82 F.
LAST NIGHT’S MINIMUM TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT WAS 28 C OR 82 F.
WIND AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS BLOWING FROM THE EAST AT 18 MPH OR 29 KM/H.
RAINFALL IN THE 24 HOUR PERIOD THAT ENDED AT 2:00 AM TODAY:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 0.9 MM.
TOTAL RAINFALL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST SO FAR:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 39.9 MM.
SUNSET TODAY: 6:23 PM.
SUNRISE TOMORROW: 5:51 AM.
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
WINDS WILL BE BLOWING FROM THE EAST NEAR 18 MPH OR 29 KM/H.
WEATHER: FAIR SKIES, BECOMING CLOUDY AT TIMES WITH A FEW SCATTERED SHOWERS.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
TIDES FOR CASTRIES HARBOUR: LOW AT PRESENT… HIGH AT 12:42 PM.
TIDES FOR VIEUX FORT BAY: LOW AT 7:20 AM… HIGH AT 1:49 PM.
SEAS: SLIGHT TO MODERATE WITH WAVES 3 TO 5 FEET OR 0.9 TO 1.5 METRES.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
FAIR SKIES, BECOMING CLOUDY AT TIMES WITH A FEW SCATTERED SHOWERS.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
WEAK UNSTABLE CONDITIONS IN THE LOWER ATMOSPHERE OVER THE REGION WILL CAUSE A FEW SHOWERS OVER THE ISLANDS DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
TWO TROPICAL WAVES LOCATED OVER THE CENTRAL AND EASTERN TROPICAL ATLANTIC ARE MOVING WESTWARD NEAR 17 MPH OR 28 KM/H.
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED OVER THE TROPICAL ATLANTIC DURING THE NEXT 5 DAYS.
- 6 a.m. June 5, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 6 p.m. June 4, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 12 noon June 4, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 6 a.m. June 4, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- CCRIF Caribbean members renew disaster risk insurance policies
- 6 p.m. June 3, 2020 Saint Lucia weather report
- 12 noon June 3, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- Hurricane season: St. Lucian residents urged to ‘consistently’ follow weather reports
- Tropical Storm Cristobal threatens Louisiana landfall early next week; Texas not in the clear