Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Six Trinidad and Tobago nationals have been awarded scholarships from the United States Fulbright Scholarship programme. The recipients are Amaara White, David Springer, Dike Samai, Ibrahim Abdullah, Kerri-Ann Chandler and Shivani Ramoutar.
The awardees will leave next month to embark upon their graduate studies at various universities in the US, a news release from the US Embassy stated yesterday. US Ambassador to T&T Joseph Mondello congratulated the winners during a pre-departure orientation session at the US Embassy, Port of Spain, on Thursday.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Woman dragged as costume gets caught in truck February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Cleared of coronavirus but student to stay quarantined February 26, 2020
- Trinidad-born Nicki Minaj parties at ‘first Carnival’ February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Trincity woman beaten to death with 2X4 wood February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Senior cops charged with child trafficking, supporting gang February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Judge warns of $3M fine for weed in schools February 24, 2020
- Trinidad: Woman dies in crash after all-night prayer vigil February 24, 2020
- Soured relationship seen behind murder of Trinidad accountant February 24, 2020