Share This On:
6:00 pm Weather Report
Date: 8th November 2019
Forecaster: Vigil Saltibus
Present weather at Hewanorra Airport is cloudy with light showers.
Present weather at GFL Charles Airport is partly cloudy with showers.
Present temperature at Hewanorra Airport 27 °C or 81 °F.
Today’s maximum temperature at Hewanorra Airport was 31 °C or 88 °F.
Wind at Hewanorra Airport is blowing from the southeast at 18 mph or 30 km/h.
Rainfall in the 24-hour period that ended at 2:00 pm today:
At Hewanorra Airport: 1.0 mm at George Charles Airport: 1.2 mm
Total rainfall for the month of November so far:
At Hewanorra Airport: 35.7 mm
At George Charles Airport: 21.5 mm
Sunrise tomorrow: 6:01 am Sunset tomorrow: 5:33 pm.
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
Winds will be blowing from the east-southeast and east near 23 mph or 37 km/h, with occasional gusts.
Weather: Partly cloudy and breezy becoming cloudy at times with some scattered showers, some of which may be heavy, and a chance of isolated thunderstorms.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
Tides for Castries Harbour: Low at 7:20 pm…. High at 1:44 am.
Tides for Vieux Fort Bay: Low at 8:47 pm…. High at 2:51 am.
Seas: moderate to locally rough with waves and northeasterly swells 5 to 7 feet or 1.5 to 2.1 metres.
Small craft operators and sea bathers are advised to exercise caution due to brisk winds and rough seas.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
Over the central and southern Lesser Antilles, partly cloudy and hazy becoming cloudy at times with some scattered showers and a chance of isolated thunderstorms. Elsewhere, fair skies becoming cloudy at times with a few showers.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
An approaching tropical wave is expected to generate an increase in cloudiness, showers and possibly thunderstorm activity across the southern half of the Eastern Caribbean during the forecast period.
Another tropical wave located over the central tropical Atlantic is moving westward near 15 mph or 24 km/h.
Tropical cyclone formation is not expected over the tropical Atlantic during the next five days.
More Weather updates Stories
- 6 p.m. November 9, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 9, 2019
- 12 noon November 9, 2019 weather update November 9, 2019
- 12 noon November 8, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 8, 2019
- 6 a.m. November 8, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 8, 2019
- 6 p.m. November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 12 noon November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 6 a.m. November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 6 p.m. November 6, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 6, 2019
- 12 noon November 6, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 6, 2019