Share This On:
6:00 pm Weather Report
Date: 6th November 2019
Forecaster: Lemuel O’Shaughnessy
Present weather at Hewanorra Airport is cloudy with light showers.
Present weather at GFL Charles Airport is cloudy with light showers.
Present temperature at Hewanorra Airport 28 °C or 82 °F.
Today’s maximum temperature at Hewanorra Airport was 32 °C or 90 °F.
Wind at Hewanorra Airport is blowing from the southeast at 20 mph or 31 km/h gusting to 35 mph or 56 km/h.
Rainfall in the 24-hour period that ended at 2:00 pm today:
At Hewanorra Airport: 1.6 mm. At GFL Charles Airport: 3.3 mm.
Total rainfall for the month of November so far:
At Hewanorra Airport: 33.5 mm. At GFL Charles Airport: 19.0 mm.
Sunrise tomorrow: 6:00 am. Sunset tomorrow: 5:34 pm.
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
Winds will be blowing from between the east and east-southeast near 22 mph or 35 km/h, with occasional gusts.
Weather: Partly cloudy to cloudy and hazy with some scattered showers and a slight chance of isolated thunderstorms.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
Tides for Castries Harbour: High at 12:03 am… Low at 6:21 am.
Tides for Vieux Fort Bay: Low at 7:09 pm… High at 01:10 am… Low at 7:48 am.
Seas: Locally rough with waves and northeasterly swells 6 to 9 feet or 1.8 to 2.7 metres.
Small craft operators and sea bathers are advised to exercise caution due to brisk winds and rough seas.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
Partly cloudy to cloudy with some scattered showers and a chance of isolated thunderstorms mainly over the Windward Islands. Over the rest of the region, it will be generally fair, occasionally becoming cloudy with a few showers.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
A tropical wave will continue to cause some showery periods and possibly isolated thunderstorms over the Windward Islands during the next 24 hours.
Two other tropical waves located over the central tropical Atlantic and far eastern tropical Atlantic are moving westward near 15 mph or 24 km/h.
Tropical cyclone formation is not expected over the tropical Atlantic during the next five days.
More Weather updates Stories
- 6 p.m. November 9, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 9, 2019
- 12 noon November 9, 2019 weather update November 9, 2019
- 6 p.m. November 8, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 8, 2019
- 12 noon November 8, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 8, 2019
- 6 a.m. November 8, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 8, 2019
- 6 p.m. November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 12 noon November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 6 a.m. November 7, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 7, 2019
- 12 noon November 6, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update November 6, 2019