Share This On:
6:00 am Weather Report
Date: 09th September 2019
Forecaster: Maclean Jn Baptiste
Present weather at Hewanorra Airport is fair.
Present weather at GFL Charles Airport is partly cloudy.
Present temperature at Hewanorra airport is 27 c or 81 f.
Last night’s minimum temperature at Hewanorra Airport was 27 c or 81 f.
Wind at Hewanorra Airport is blowing from the east-northeast at 7 mph or 11 km/h.
Rainfall in the 24-hour period that ended at 2:00 am today:
At Hewanorra Airport: Trace.
Total rainfall for the month of September so far:
At Hewanorra Airport: 23.6 mm
Sunset today: 6:09 pm Sunrise tomorrow: 5:52 am.
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
Winds will be blowing from between the southeast and east near 12 mph or 19 km/h, becoming lighter and variable at times.
Weather: Fair skies, becoming cloudy at times with a few scattered showers.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
Tides for Castries Harbour: Low at 7:03 am… High at 1:47 pm.
Tides for Vieux Fort Bay: Low at 8:30 am… High at 2:54 pm.
Seas: Slight to moderate with waves 3 to 5 feet or 0.9 to 1.5 metres.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
Fair skies, becoming cloudy at times with some scattered showers.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
A tropical wave located just east of the region is moving westward near 12 mph or 19 km/h. This wave will bring in some cloudiness and showers over the Lesser Antilles today.
A weak area of low pressure, associated with a tropical wave is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the Eastern Tropical Atlantic. Some slow development of this system is possible during the next few days, as it moves westward across the Tropical Atlantic Ocean.
A third tropical wave located over the Far Eastern Tropical Atlantic is moving westward near 12 mph or 19 km/h.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM