Share This On:
6:00 am weather report
Date: 10th October 2019
Forecaster: Glenn Antoine
Present weather at Hewanorra Airport is fair.
Present weather at GFL Charles Airport is fair.
Present temperature at Hewanorra Airport is 27 °C or 81 °F.
Last night’s minimum temperature at Hewanorra Airport was 27 ° C or 81 °F.
Wind at Hewanorra Airport is blowing from the east at 13 mph or 20 km/h.
Rainfall in the 24-hour period that ended at 2:00 am today:
At Hewanorra Airport: Trace.
Total rainfall for the month of October so far:
At Hewanorra Airport: 16.0 mm.
Sunset Today: 5:47 pm. Sunrise tomorrow: 5:54 am.
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
Winds will be blowing from between the east and east southeast near 14 mph or 22 km/h, becoming lighter at times.
Weather: Fair to partly cloudy skies with a few isolated showers.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
Tides for Castries Harbour: Low at 7:44 am…High at 2:06 pm.
Tides for Vieux Fort Bay: Low at 9:11 am…High at 3:13 pm.
Seas: Moderate to locally rough with waves and northeasterly swells 5 to 7 feet or 1.5 to 2.1 metres.
Small craft operators and sea bathers are advised to exercise caution due to rough seas.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms over the southern portion of the Lesser Antilles. Elsewhere, fair to partly cloudy skies with a few scattered showers.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
The Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) is expected to remain active over the southern portion of the Lesser Antilles.
Two tropical waves located over the eastern and far eastern tropical Atlantic are moving westward near 12 and 9 mph or 19 and 15 km/h, respectively.
More All News Stories
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019