Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Tobago Divisional officers destroyed what they say was $500,000 in marijuana during an eradication exercise in the Mt. St. George area.
The weed was uprooted and burned in a raid supervised by Sgt. Stewart of the Tobago Division.
Officers attached to both the Crown Point Police Station and Tobago Division Task Force, executed an exercise in a forested area of Mt. St. George and destroyed 50 kilogrammes of cured marijuana along with two seedlings.
Officer say they will be making an arrest soon.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Tourism Trinidad to provide cruise visitors with an authentic experience November 20, 2019
- Trinidad: US Embassy warns of fraudulent calls November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Judge orders V’zuelan woman freed November 19, 2019
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019
- Trinidad’s Sat Maharaj passes away November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Family suspects swine flue in death of 3 year-old girl November 18, 2019