Share This On:
Saint Lucia continues to be recognised in key award categories with five of the island’s hotels receiving recognition at the Virgin Holiday Awards.
Launched in 2004, the prestigious awards are run during World Travel Market and pay tribute to some of the world’s leading hotels.
Responding to news of the award win, Louis Lewis, director of tourism for Saint Lucia, said the award has capped off a good year for Saint Lucia with a number of significant highlights.
“It is a great honour that many of our hotels have been recognised by one of the largest tour operators to the Caribbean in what is a very competitive industry,” he said.
The winners were: St James, Morgan Bay, The Body Holiday, East Winds Inn, Sandals and Coconut Bay Resort & Spa.
More Tourism Stories
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020
- Tourism minister not worried over loss of Virgin Atlantic January 14, 2020