Share This On:
(AP) – Alabama authorities say a 5-month-old boy left in a bathtub has died.
Center Point Fire Chief Donnie West tells Al.com that authorities responded to a Tarrant apartment Sunday evening and found the child unresponsive. The child was carried out of the apartment to paramedics, who then performed CPR and took the child to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Randy Christian says a preliminary investigation says the child was placed in the bathtub by his father, who then left the room. Christian says the man then returned and found his son unresponsive. It’s unclear if there was anyone else in the apartment or bathroom.
An investigation is ongoing.
More International News Stories
- 11 Chinese nationals found inside furniture in truck at US-Mexico border December 11, 2019
- Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll after getting it plastic surgery December 11, 2019
- Malaysia vaccinating for polio after first case in 27 years December 11, 2019
- US feds defend creation of fake school to fight visa fraud December 11, 2019
- 27,000 chickens to be culled after bird flu detected on farm in Suffolk December 11, 2019
- Passenger stung by scorpion on United Airlines flight December 10, 2019