Share This On:
(SNO) — Prime Minister Allen Chastanet has announced that a major new hotel project is coming to Saint Lucia.
The 400-room Hyatt-branded hotel will be located in Choc.
Invest Saint Lucia has completed transactions with a Barbados-based firm to buy the land for the project.
Choc Beach is located in northwestern Saint Lucia, north of the capital, Castries.
Addressing the Saint Lucia Chamber of Commerce recently Chastanent said the new hotel will be a mix of European plan and all-inclusive options, according to the Prime Minister.
Construction on the new Hyatt project is slated to begin in the second half of next year, according to a government statement.
- Government to combat cyber crime January 28, 2020 12:46 PM
- Invest Saint Lucia scores major successes in 2019 and expects more investments in 2020 January 28, 2020 11:39 AM
- NHC responds to alleged non-payment of January 2020 Salaries January 28, 2020 11:27 AM
- Unicomer and NWU negotiations at deadlock January 28, 2020 10:53 AM
- LUCELEC Sans Souci office closed for maintenance January 28, 2020 8:42 AM
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020 3:15 PM
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM