Share This On:
(SNO) — Prime Minister Allen Chastanet has announced that a major new hotel project is coming to Saint Lucia.
The 400-room Hyatt-branded hotel will be located in Choc.
Invest Saint Lucia has completed transactions with a Barbados-based firm to buy the land for the project.
Choc Beach is located in northwestern Saint Lucia, north of the capital, Castries.
Addressing the Saint Lucia Chamber of Commerce recently Chastanent said the new hotel will be a mix of European plan and all-inclusive options, according to the Prime Minister.
Construction on the new Hyatt project is slated to begin in the second half of next year, according to a government statement.
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM