Share This On:
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Jan. 31, CMC – The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre recorded a 4.4 earthquake that rocked sections of the twin island republic early Thursday.
According to preliminary data, the earthquake that struck at 12:10 a.m. was located at latitude 10.79N, longitude 61.86W and depth 10 kilometres.
It was felt in the towns of Port of Spain, Arima and San Fernando.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- 42,000 guns, T&T a war zone, says Senator November 21, 2019
- Trinidad: Man charged with possession of flour November 21, 2019
- Tourism Trinidad to provide cruise visitors with an authentic experience November 20, 2019
- Trinidad: US Embassy warns of fraudulent calls November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Judge orders V’zuelan woman freed November 19, 2019
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019