Share This On:
(AP) – The Fire Department of New York says 32 people have been taken to hospitals — some with serious injuries — following a fire in a Brooklyn apartment building.
The FDNY says two of the patients were transported with potentially life-threatening injuries.
The Daily News says residents in pajamas watched from the street as firefighters tackled the blaze. It was reported around 11:40 pm Sunday in Cypress Hills and brought under control about an hour later.
Two firefighters were among those requiring medical attention.
More International News Stories
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019
- US: 10-y-o girl commits suicide; police suggest she was bullied October 15, 2019