Share This On:
(AP) – The Fire Department of New York says 32 people have been taken to hospitals — some with serious injuries — following a fire in a Brooklyn apartment building.
The FDNY says two of the patients were transported with potentially life-threatening injuries.
The Daily News says residents in pajamas watched from the street as firefighters tackled the blaze. It was reported around 11:40 pm Sunday in Cypress Hills and brought under control about an hour later.
Two firefighters were among those requiring medical attention.
More International News Stories
- R Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah December 6, 2019
- Our cell phones are causing more head and neck injuries, study shows December 6, 2019
- Flesh-eating bacteria linked to heroin use kills 7 in California December 6, 2019
- Doctors revive woman whose heart stopped for six hours December 6, 2019
- Banana duct-taped to wall art installation sells for $120k in Miami December 6, 2019
- Suit filed challenging social media disclosure rule for US visas December 6, 2019
- Uber reports more than 3,000 sexual assaults on rides in 2018 December 6, 2019