Share This On:
(SNO) – It was a close call.
Someone is lucky to be alive today after a motor vehicle accident involving two cars in the vicinity of Fregate Islands, Praslin on Wednesday evening, Sept. 12, according to law enforcement sources.
Dennery emergency personnel responded to the accident at 8:52 p.m.
Three persons were transported to hospital in stable condition.
A source said speeding and racing were the alleged causes of the accident.
- Fear among Caribbean people in New York
- BREAKING: Gov’t reveals ‘plans of action’ on the status of St. Lucians stranded overseas
- BREAKING NEWS: Man who threatened to kill PM Chastanet granted $6,500 bail
- St. Lucia’s CMO explains difference between quarantine and isolation
- Coronavirus: Safe use of masks
- Did shoppers break the curfew? Long lines at Massy stores before 5:30 a.m. (see videos)
- Saint Lucian seafarers crying out for help from Fedee, Chastanet
- UPDATED: Newly-wed US couple stranded in Saint Lucia