Share This On:
(SNO) – It was a close call.
Someone is lucky to be alive today after a motor vehicle accident involving two cars in the vicinity of Fregate Islands, Praslin on Wednesday evening, Sept. 12, according to law enforcement sources.
Dennery emergency personnel responded to the accident at 8:52 p.m.
Three persons were transported to hospital in stable condition.
A source said speeding and racing were the alleged causes of the accident.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM