Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – On Tuesday February 13th, a meeting was convened with officials of the Eagle freight Adventist premiere League to discuss the logistics of this year’s edition of the League.
The chairman of the committee Mr. Cyrus Cepal was extremely elated to mobilize the teams from various Seventh Day Adventist Churches around the Island of St Lucia.
The Eagles Freight Adventist Premiere League is an annual Tape Ball T20 cricket competition which was first launched in 2012 in the Vieux fort District, and has grown exponentially to include districts from the entire island. It endeavors to epitomize discipline and Christian fortitude through sports, and foster a true spirit of comradery among the participants, consequently displaying the spirit of Christ.
The League will be under the auspices of the Youth Department of the St Lucia Mission of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and its Director Pastor Quigly Morris.
The Official launching will take place tentatively at the balata playing field on Sunday March 4th 2018 with an exciting cricket-o-rama.
The executive committee was amended to include a new PRO and Social Media Technician Mr. Robert Rene and Phillip Dubois the official Head Umpire and will be Sponsored by Eagle Freight and Brokerage Services Ltd. Communities and churches are invited to support their favorite teams and be a part of the most exciting tape ball t20 competition.
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- Saint Lucia’s Julien Alfred earns three All-America Honors
- CPL: St Lucia Zouks retain six players from 2019 squad
- Daren Sammy excited having Chris Gayle with St. Lucia Zouks despite controversy
- Cricket: Women’s and ‘A’ Team Series in the Caribbean postponed
- St Lucia Zouks name the Caribbean players they will retain this season
- Chris Gayle to be penalised for his public outbursts against Tallawahs, Ramnaresh Sarwan
- CWI boss expects Chris Gayle to be punished
- Pamala Baldwin’s Team Liquid wins the 2020 CSA Traveller’s trophy