Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Due to the inclement weather over the weekend and by popular demand the 1st National Bank Land Expo will be held at the Derek Walcott Square on Tuesday and Wednesday September 9th and 10th, respectively from 2:00p.m through to 6:00p.m.
Land developers and Realtors will be on hand to showcase their many properties. Special rates on land will be offered. Please walk with your job letter, salary slip and information on debts and hire purchase obligations for quick pre-approval.
The campaign enables the average St. Lucian to secure his or her future by obtaining a small piece of their beautiful homeland.
Whether the purchase is for investment purposes or as security for a child’s education you can get land with as low as only 5% deposit and a maximum of 20 years to repay.
To guarantee quick approval please walk with your job letter, salary slip and information on any debts or hire purchase you may have.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019
- CIBC sells majority stake in FirstCaribbean International Bank November 8, 2019