Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Due to the inclement weather over the weekend and by popular demand the 1st National Bank Land Expo will be held at the Derek Walcott Square on Tuesday and Wednesday September 9th and 10th, respectively from 2:00p.m through to 6:00p.m.
Land developers and Realtors will be on hand to showcase their many properties. Special rates on land will be offered. Please walk with your job letter, salary slip and information on debts and hire purchase obligations for quick pre-approval.
The campaign enables the average St. Lucian to secure his or her future by obtaining a small piece of their beautiful homeland.
Whether the purchase is for investment purposes or as security for a child’s education you can get land with as low as only 5% deposit and a maximum of 20 years to repay.
To guarantee quick approval please walk with your job letter, salary slip and information on any debts or hire purchase you may have.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020
- CCC and NWU mend wounds with help of Labour Department February 27, 2020
- Prime Minister’s Independence Ball to fund even more charities in 2020 February 27, 2020
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020
- CSA Executive Council elections – Deadline for nominations February 26, 2020
- Dream to Reality Course 2020 pilot February 25, 2020
- Squeeze Cash to offer Caribbean new multi-currency feature February 25, 2020