PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.4 feet today, December 8th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet increase from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 7th, 2016.
The level on this date last year, December 8th, 2016 was 333.1 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Thursday 8th December 2016:
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- Fond Cannie, Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Guerre, Plateau, Chicken Back Street, Lower Paix Bouche, La Croix, Upper Garrand from Resina Junction upwards, Lower Garrand excluding Resinald, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok, Malgretoute, and La Borne.
Water Supply; areas currently being supplied for Today December 8th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- La Borne is currently being supplied (from tank).
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute
- Lower Garrand excluding Resinald
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 will be supplied today.
- Fond Cannie will be supplied today.
- Lower Garrand/Resinald will be supplied from tonight Thursday, 8th Dec. 2016
- Family lane, Savanne En Haut will be supplied from Tomorrow Friday, 9thDec. 2016.
- Upper Monier will be supplied from Tomorrow Friday, 9th Dec. 2016
- Upper Desableau will be supplied from Saturday, 10th Dec. 2016
- Lower Boguis, Lower Desableau will be supplied from Sunday, 11th Dec. 2016.
Please note as a result of heavy Rainfall which was experienced last night Production at Hill 20 has been reduced. Crew has proceeded to Marquis Intake to investigate, with the aim to restore supply to normalcy.
Bexon Pumps are Faulty as a result, customers from Sarot, Vannard, Tete Chemin, Millet, Jacmel, Marigot, Barre Denis, Odsan, La Croix Maingot and all other areas supplied by these pumps will experience interruptions in their water supply.
South Hill Pump is faulty; Electricians have been informed and will attend to it. The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience caused.