Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A 14-year-old girl murdered a well-known animal rescuer, bludgeoning him to death for unknown reasons inside the Northeast Philadelphia apartment where he cared for his 11 cats, officials said Saturday.
The body of Albert Chernoff was found at 3 a.m. Tuesday, partially bound to a bed with a massive head wound and slashing injuries to his chest, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
The suspect, arrested Thursday, had been seen on the victim’s home security cams calmly puttering around the kitchen.
More International News Stories
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020
- JetBlue Airways is raising checked-bag fees again January 16, 2020