Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A 14-year-old girl murdered a well-known animal rescuer, bludgeoning him to death for unknown reasons inside the Northeast Philadelphia apartment where he cared for his 11 cats, officials said Saturday.
The body of Albert Chernoff was found at 3 a.m. Tuesday, partially bound to a bed with a massive head wound and slashing injuries to his chest, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
The suspect, arrested Thursday, had been seen on the victim’s home security cams calmly puttering around the kitchen.
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019