Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A 14-year-old girl murdered a well-known animal rescuer, bludgeoning him to death for unknown reasons inside the Northeast Philadelphia apartment where he cared for his 11 cats, officials said Saturday.
The body of Albert Chernoff was found at 3 a.m. Tuesday, partially bound to a bed with a massive head wound and slashing injuries to his chest, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
The suspect, arrested Thursday, had been seen on the victim’s home security cams calmly puttering around the kitchen.
More International News Stories
- Trump’s lawyers: Abuse of power not a crime January 21, 2020
- Iranian lawmaker offers $3 million reward to ‘whoever kills Trump’ January 21, 2020
- Countries around world gear up response to new coronavirus January 21, 2020
- Fake German doctor who coaxed women to electrocute themselves jailed January 20, 2020
- Immune discovery ‘may treat all cancer’ January 20, 2020
- Elderly couple die on same day after spending 65 years together January 20, 2020