Share This On:
12:00 PM WEATHER REPORT
DATE: 10TH JULY, 2018
FORECASTER: EMMANUEL DESCARTES
PRESENT WEATHER AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS PARTLY CLOUDY AND HAZY.
PRESENT WEATHER AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT IS CLOUDY AND HAZY.
PRESENT TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS 30 C OR 86 F.
LAST NIGHT’S MINIMUM TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT WAS 26 C OR 79 F.
WIND AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS BLOWING FROM THE EAST AT 23 MPH OR 37 KM/H.
RAINFALL IN THE 24 HOUR PERIOD THAT ENDED AT 8:00 AM TODAY:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 1.0 MM AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT: 1.3 MM
TOTAL RAINFALL FOR THE MONTH OF JULY SO FAR:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 32.3 MM AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT: 70.1 MM
SUNSET TODAY: 6:36 PM
SUNRISE TOMORROW: 5:42 AM
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
WINDS WILL BE BLOWING FROM EAST NEAR 20 MPH OR 31 KM/H.
WEATHER: FAIR AND HAZY SKIES, OCCASIONALLY BECOMING CLOUDY WITH A FEW
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
TIDES FOR CASTRIES HARBOUR: HIGH AT 2:22 PM… LOW AT 6:44 PM.
TIDES FOR VIEUX FORT BAY: HIGH AT 3:29 PM… LOW AT 8:11 PM.
SEAS: MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH WITH WAVES 5 TO 7 FEET OR 1.5 TO 2.1 METRES.
SMALL CRAFT OPERATORS AND SEA BATHERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE CAUTION DUE
TO ABOVE NORMAL SEAS.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
FAIR AND HAZY SKIES, OCCASIONALLY BECOMING CLOUDY WITH A FEW SCATTERED
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
MODERATE EASTERLY WINDS, ABOVE NORMAL SEAS AND HAZY CONDITIONS WILL CONTINUE
AROUND THE LESSER ANTILLES FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
A TROPICAL WAVE LOCATED OVER THE WESTERN TROPICAL ATLANTIC IS MOVING WESTWARD AT ABOUT 20 MPH 0R 31 KM/H. THIS WAVE IS EXPECTED TO AFFECT THE SOUTHERN LESSER ANTILLLES BY TOMORROW.
ANOTHER TROPICAL WAVE LOCATED OVER THE EASTERN TROPICAL ATLANTIC IS MOVING WESTWARD NEAR 15 MPH OR 24 KM/H.
- 6 a.m. June 2, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 6 p.m. June 1, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- Tropical Depression 3 forms in the Gulf on first day of Atlantic hurricane season
- 12 noon June 1, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 6 a.m. June 1, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- From Arthur to Wilfred, here’s the list of hurricane names for the 2020 season
- BREAKING NEWS: Tropical storm, Arthur, could form this weekend before official start of hurricane season