Share This On:
12:00 NOON WEATHER REPORT
DATE: 16TH JULY, 2019
FORECASTER: VIGIL SALTIBUS
PRESENT WEATHER AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS PARTLY CLOUDY.
PRESENT WEATHER AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT IS PARTLY CLOUDY.
PRESENT TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS 31 C OR 88 F.
LAST NIGHT’S MINIMUM TEMPERATURE AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT WAS 28 C OR 82 F.
WIND AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT IS BLOWING FROM THE EAST AT 21 MPH OR 33 KM/H.
RAINFALL IN THE 24 HOUR PERIOD THAT ENDED AT 8:00 AM TODAY:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 0.6 MM AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT:5.8 MM
TOTAL RAINFALL FOR THE MONTH OF JULY SO FAR:
AT HEWANORRA AIRPORT: 58.9 MM AT GFL CHARLES AIRPORT: 72.4 MM
SUNSET TODAY: 6:36 PM. SUNRISE TOMORROW: 5:43 AM
FORECAST FOR SAINT LUCIA VALID FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
WINDS WILL BE BLOWING FROM THE EAST NEAR 21 MPH OR 33 KM/H, WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTS.
WEATHER: FAIR AND BREEZY, BECOMING CLOUDY AT TIMES WITH A FEW SCATTERED SHOWERS.
MARINE FORECAST FOR SEAS IN A 25 MILE OR 40 KM RADIUS FROM SAINT LUCIA
TIDES FOR CASTRIES HARBOUR: HIGH AT 4:21 PM… LOW AT 8:50 PM.
TIDES FOR VIEUX FORT BAY: HIGH AT 5:28 PM… LOW AT 10:17 PM.
SEAS: MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH WITH WAVES 5 TO 7 FEET OR 1.5 TO 2.1 METRES.
SMALL CRAFT OPERATORS AND SEA BATHERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE CAUTION DUE TO BRISK WINDS AND ABOVE NORMAL SEAS.
FORECAST FOR THE LESSER ANTILLES
GENERALLY FAIR AND BREEZY, OCCASIONALLY BECOMING CLOUDY WITH A FEW SCATTERED SHOWERS.
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
A MID LEVEL TROUGH IS EXPECTED TO CAUSE A FEW SHOWERS OVER THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS FROM TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW.
A TROPICAL WAVE LOCATED OVER THE CENTRAL TROPICAL ATLANTIC IS MOVING WESTWARD NEAR 15 MPH OR 24 KM/H. THIS WAVE IS EXPECTED TO BRING CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS OVER THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS ON THURSDAY INTO FRIDAY.
ANOTHER TROPICAL WAVE LOCATED NEAR THE WEST AFRICAN COAST IS MOVING WESTWARD NEAR 14 MPH OR 22 KM/H.
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED OVER THE TROPICAL ATLANTIC DURING THE NEXT 5 DAYS.
More Weather updates Stories
- 12 noon October 19, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update October 19, 2019
- 6 a.m. October 19, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update October 19, 2019
- 6 p.m. October 16, 2019 Saint Lucia weather report October 16, 2019
- 6 a.m. October 16, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update October 16, 2019
- 6 p.m. October 15, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update October 15, 2019
- Tropical Depression Fifteen is expected to weaken October 15, 2019
- New tropical depression forms October 14, 2019
- 12 noon October 14, 2019 Saint Lucia weather update October 14, 2019
- Three tropical waves: One “likely” to become tropical depression October 14, 2019