Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will host the 11th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show at the Golden Palm Events Centre, Rodney Heights, from November 23rd to 25th, 2018.
The Trade Show will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan. In addition, businesses from both countries will profit the opportunity to develop strategic trading and networking alliances. The Taiwanese contingent is keenly interested in seeking agents for the retail of their products.
To this end, the Department of Commerce wishes to invite manufacturers and service providers interested in participating in the Trade Show, to collect registration forms from the Department or download from the website www.commerce.gov.lc. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Department on or before August 31st, 2018.
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”