Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will host the 11th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show at the Golden Palm Events Centre, Rodney Heights, from November 23rd to 25th, 2018.
The Trade Show will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan. In addition, businesses from both countries will profit the opportunity to develop strategic trading and networking alliances. The Taiwanese contingent is keenly interested in seeking agents for the retail of their products.
To this end, the Department of Commerce wishes to invite manufacturers and service providers interested in participating in the Trade Show, to collect registration forms from the Department or download from the website www.commerce.gov.lc. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Department on or before August 31st, 2018.
More Finance/Business Stories
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s seamoss rebranded October 16, 2019
- St. Lucia Business Awards nominees revealed October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia government updates minibus sector on road plans October 15, 2019
- New recruitment company in Saint Lucia launched October 14, 2019