Share This On:
The Bidor Riddim produced by Dudley “MrSoFamous” Frederick, which took the island by storm in just days shortly after its release is now listed on Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, Android Playstore and iTunes.
The riddim, which originally released with 3 songs sang by “Veaygel – Okay, Freezy -Top up and Havvok – Bumper on fleek, now has over 20 songs and is seeing heavy rotation on the local radio stations.
MrSoFamous told St. Lucia News Online that right now every project that he does and seems satisfied with will be added to the music stores and hopes that other producers will do the same. He also said that he believes that St. Lucia lacks marketing; ” We need to get the music out there, how can we know what the world will think about the music if we are not putting it out for them to listen to. I Have recieved positive feedback about the artistes on the Bidor riddim from some of my dj’s all the way in Africa and some Caribbean islands. So how can we sit back and believe that we are not good enough to take on the world?”
He further added; “We are different. It is time that St. Lucia learns to accept that. We have a different vibe from the other islands, please accept that. And you know we always got a group of people who be like ” no nonsense dem man singing other people eh go understand that” but tell me do you understand “VI” and all those other African songs that you hear? No you do not. However you support them. Support the local artist too! Together we will rise.”
More Entertainment Stories
- Iconic Saint Lucia-born filmmaker Franklyn St. Juste dies November 8, 2019
- Saint Lucia wins Miss OECS pageant November 2, 2019
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019
- Saint Lucian artiste Saveion gets international break October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia Writers to host ‘rising star’ October 13, 2019
- Jackie Brown actor Robert Forster has died October 12, 2019